Terms and Conditions
Trip Booking Terms and Conditions with Outfitter Nepal Treks and Expedition
We encourage you to read the terms and conditions carefully before booking any trips with us.
By submitting the booking form, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions that govern the relationship between you (client) and Outfitter Nepal Treks and Expedition P. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "The Company"), registered with the number 58706/055/066. To settle any legal or other disagreements that might occur during the trip, both parties acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions below.
1. THE AGREEMENT
Once you have paid the deposit, the company issues a written confirmation of your reservation. Do carefully review the confirmation details and promptly notify us of any inaccurate or missing details. Please make sure your names are stated precisely as they appear on your passport.
If you make a reservation on behalf of another participant, you are regarded as that participant's designated contact person. This also implies that you are in charge of making all payments necessary to complete your tour reservation. If adjustments or cancellations are necessary, you must let us know right away, and it is your responsibility to inform your group.
If you make a reservation on someone else's behalf, you guarantee that you have secured all necessary permissions. The company will under no circumstances be accountable for any mistakes or inconsistencies in the information provided to make a booking. It is your obligation to ensure that the information you supply on behalf of others is complete and accurate.
2. TRIP BOOKING
Any product itinerary or associated activities that you purchase from us through our official website, https://outfitternepal.com, such as treks, tours, expeditions, and/or other adventure programs, is referred to as a "trip."
- Only once the business gives the customer a confirmation invoice or email does a contract between the two parties become official.
- Before reservations are confirmed and the contract is in force, the company has the right to raise or lower the price of the product (trip/tour).
- In addition to what is stated below, the company disclaims all additional warranties, collateral agreements, past agreements, descriptions of services, and terms.
3. DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT FOR BOOKING TRIP
3.1) For Nepal Trips
For Nepal Trips, you have to make a deposit of 10% at the time of booking. The required deposit amount will be calculated automatically when you select the trip date and start booking. The remaining amount is payable upon your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal, and before the trip's departure from Kathmandu.
We will provide you the payment link with the required amount and instructions to pay for the customized programs through email.
3.2) For Tibet/ Bhutan Trips
To book Tibet and Bhutan Trips, you have to make a deposit of 50% of the total trip cost at the time of booking. Some trips may need full payment while booking. The remaining 50% is payable upon arrival in Kathmandu and before the trip departure.
Booking deposits can be made by bank transfer, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Union Pay), and western union money transfer.
Payment by Credit Card
- Excepted cards: Master Card, Visa Card, Union Pay, and American Express only
- You will be led to the payment portal once you fill in your details while booking the trip.
Payment via Wire/Bank Transfer
Our Bank Details for the Wire Transfer:
Name of the Account Holder: Outfitter Nepal Treks & Expd. P. Ltd.
Account Number: 01902136070018
Account Type: Current
Paying Bank: Himalayan Bank Limited
Bank Address: Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Post Box No: 20590
Bank Telephone No: +977 1 4227749, 4250201
Fax No: 977-1-4222800
Telex: 2789 HIBA NP
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Please note that we are not liable for any delay or loss during the transfer process. In case, due to the use of a mediator bank or any other reasons, the money received by us is less than the amount sent, you are requested upon arrival to pay accordingly so that the total is equivalent to the product cost.
Email us the bank reference number or remittance slips after you initiate the transfer. Sometimes bank forwards the money with a different name; if we have the reference number/remittance slips and sender details, it will be easy for us to check.
4. FINAL PAYMENT
4.1) For Nepal Trips
Final payment on trekking, tours, climbing, expedition, or any kind of trip in Nepal can be made upon arrival in Nepal and before the trip departure. The final payment can be made by cash or by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card, American Express).
Note: There will be an extra 4% Credit Card Processing Fee (charged by the bank) on the final payment if you pay with a card.
So, we recommend you bring cash (USD or any other convertible foreign currency for your final payment to avoid the 4% extra bank service charge.
4.2) Tibet and Bhutan Trips
Final payment for Tibet and Bhutan Trips should be made upon arrival in Nepal and before the trip departure. The final payment can be made by bank transfer or by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card, American Express).
Please note there is a 4% surcharge when the payment is made by card.
Note: Depending on availability, we accept last-minute reservations for Nepal trips up to 1 day prior to the tour departure date and up to 10 days prior to the tour date for Bhutan and Tibet trips. In these circumstances, you must make full payment in order to reserve the tour.
5. TRIP CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
- The company must receive written notice of any cancellation from a Client in order for it to be effective. The cancellation fee will be based on the date the cancellation request is received by the company.
- If the cancellation request is made 7 days or less prior to the trip departure date, the trip goes to "no show," and you're not eligible for any refund, including the deposit amount.
- If the cancellation request is made between 30 to 8 days prior to the trip departure date, you're not eligible for a refund of the deposit amount and a 50% refund of the remaining amount (if already paid).
- If the cancellation request is made 31 days or more prior to the trip departure date, you're eligible for a full refund, including the deposit amount.
- If, due to whatever reasons, you voluntarily leave a trip after it has started, you're not eligible for any refund for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals, or services not utilized.
- If you want to postpone a trip after the deposit is made, you can postpone the trip to any future departure date of the same trip or a similar trip package in value (subject to availability) within 5 years by paying a service fee of US$ 50 per person and the increased cost (if any). In such case, your deposit amount remains with us for 5 years from the date on which the deposit is made.
Note: The cancellation policy remains the same for all trips in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet.
6. CANCELLATION OF A TOUR BY THE COMPANY
Outfitter Nepal Treks and Expedition P. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, prior to departure for events outside of our control, such as weather conditions, natural disasters, flight cancellations, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, or other unfavorable circumstances. In this situation, Outfitter Nepal Treks and Expedition P. Ltd would refund the amount you've paid after deducting the 10% deposit for Nepal trips and 50% for Bhutan and Tibet trips as we would've already spent the deposit amount on trip preparation.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, Outfitter Nepal Treks and Expedition P. Ltd cancels the trip after it has begun, you'll be refunded the money you've paid after deducting the amount already spent on services like transport, accommodation, sightseeing, meals, and so on.
7. PASSPORT AND VISAS
All clients are required to have a passport with at least six months of validity from the date of their return. Tourist VISA for Nepal can be obtained at the Nepalese Embassies or Consulates in your country or upon arrival at the Kathmandu International Airport. For further information, please visit the Department of Immigration website.
If you have any complaints about the trip, you're requested to communicate them to the trip operator/leader/guide at the earliest opportunity. They will then take the appropriate action themselves or hand over the complaint to the responsible authorities.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
We are committed to providing the best services. We're honest and serious about performing our duties to make your journey smooth and successful. However, Outfitter Nepal Treks and Expedition P. Ltd and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control, such as government restrictions, landslides, road blockages, floods, snow, political unrest, delay or cancellation of flight, sickness or accident. The nature of some of our trips is adventurous and risky as well, therefore may involve personal risk. We would like to inform you that you have to take responsibility for all risks yourself, such as damages or injuries, or even death.
10. USE OF PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Our guide or staff, or photographer may take photos and videos of you during your trip. We use those materials to promote our business through our website and social media. If you have concerns regarding your appearance in the photos or videos posted online, please let us know, and we will remove them.